Feb. 17 - Baseball vs. Southeastern (Fla.) - 6:00 p.m.
- The Saint Leo baseball team split its Saturday doubleheader, taking a 10-7 victory over host Montevallo before losing its first game of the season to Lindenwood by a 15-6 margin. Junior Cole Stancil slugged a pair of home runs on the day, driving in three RBI.
- Junior Michael Dunnigan (4-0) picked up his fourth win of the season, tossing 6.2 innings against Montevallo. The right-hander fanned two in his third start of the season.
- Stancil leads the Lions at the plate, posting a .475 batting average behind 19 hits. The junior is tied for the team-lead in homers with five, leads the squad in RBI (17) in addition to four stolen bases and a .950 slugging percentage.
- Bobby Twitty and Troy Sieber each share the home run lead with Stancil, as the duo have five each to go along with a combined 27 RBI. The Lions lead the conference with 25 home runs and an astounding 100 RBI in just 10 games this season. The Green and Gold is averaging 11.1 runs per game and 2.5 homers.
- Southeastern enters the game after defeating Florida Memorial by a 13-4 margin on Feb. 14th. The Fire turned to starter Jordan Gard to limit FMU to a pair of earned runs over six innings of work to pick up the team's ninth win.
Feb. 18 - No. 14 Men's Tennis at Florida Southern - 3:00 p.m.
- The Saint Leo men’s tennis team is fresh off an upset win over No. 7 Lynn University on Sunday. Bruno Sisti earned Sunshine State Conference Player of the Week honors for his efforts in defeating Lynn men's tennis for the first time in program history.
- Sisti teamed up with Alex Theiler to defeat the No. 1 ranked men's doubles tandem of Daniel Riggs and Paolo Volpicelli by a 9-8(10-3) score before outdueling Alessio Ianozzi in three sets to give Saint Leo a 4-4 tie with one matchup remaining.
- Jacobo Gonzalez-Tarrio sealed the Lions first-ever victory over Lynn with a 6-2, 6-2 sweep of Mehdi Laalej to take the match 5-4.
- Florida Southern enters the meeting after losing 9-0 to NAIA No. 2 Embry-Riddle on Saturday, Feb. 14. The Lions took both meetings of the 2014 season against FSC, battling to a 6-3 regular season win before adding a 5-1 postseason victory in the Sunshine State Conference Quarterfinals.
Feb. 18 - Women's Lacrosse vs. Roberts Wesleyan - 4:00 p.m.
- The Saint Leo women's lacrosse team enters the matchup after defeating Molloy 11-7 this past Friday for the Lions' home opener. Senior Christina Minneci led the charge, scoring a pair of goals while tallying two assists for a team-best four points. The midfielder added two each of ground balls and draw controls in her strong first game of the season.
- Freshman Abbie Ross scored a pair of goals, converting 50% of her shots to pad the Saint Leo score. Seven other Lions tallied goals in the contest to provide a balanced attacking effort.
- Senior captain Joanna Chadwick tallied three draw controls, two ground balls and a goal to round out the first victory of the season.
- Goalkeeper Brittany Millsap led the team in ground balls, intercepting four in her season debut. The senior earned the win, adding four saves to pick up the win.
- Roberts Wesleyan will face Florida Tech prior to meeting the Lions, as the Panthers kick off their inaugural season of women's lacrosse.
Feb. 18 - Women's Basketball vs. Tampa - 5:30 p.m.
- Women's hoops earned a 67-62 win over Lynn University on Valentine's Day as Chachi Guzman caught-fire to score 30 points. The junior turned a double-double, adding 10 assists while grabbing four rebounds and four steals.
- Senior Melissa Jackson also posted a double-double performance, scoring 16 points and picking up 10 boards in her 28 minutes of work. The forward has nine double-doubles this season, a conference leading mark.
- Jackson leads the team in both scoring and rebounds, averaging 13.6 points per game with 10.2 rebounds per contest. Guzman is the Lions' second leading scorer, managing 12.4 points on average.
- Tampa is a week removed from being dealt a 75-65 loss to Eckerd College. Juliana Cavallaro tallied 16 points in the Wednesday night matchup while Aisha Rodney charted 13 points and 10 boards.
- Cavallaro is the team leader in scoring as the junior averages 16 points per game. Rodney is second with 12.1 points per outing while adding 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- In the last meeting between the two squads, the Spartans thwarted an upset as Saint Leo fell 62-53 to host Tampa. Senior Kinnara Lewis scored a career-high 23 points while Jackson added 18.
Feb. 18 - Men's Basketball vs. Tampa - 7:30 p.m.
- The Saint Leo men’s basketball team returns after suffering a 70-67 defeat at Lynn University on Saturday. Senior Cale Girten led the charge, scoring 16 points, including four buckets from beyond the arc.
- Ron Foxx spun a double-double, netting 11 points and grabbing 11 rebounds despite the outcome. The senior leads the Lions with 15.2 points per game and 6.0 rebounds per game.
- Saint Leo continues to lead the nation in free-throw percentage, posting a team mark of 79.7%. Sophomore Marcus Dewberry leads the squad with an 87.3% while Foxx is second with an 84.8 mark.
- Tampa defeated Palm Beach Atlantic University by an 84-74 margin in its last matchup. Austin Rettig led the Spartans with 24 points while grabbing eight rebounds in the win. Guard Jordan Davis posted 17 points with seven assists in the win.
- In the last meeting between the two teams, Tampa battled Saint Leo to a 63-48 win. Foxx scored 22 points in the outing and shot 7-for-13 from the field.