Pride Pass Community Partner Initiative
Saint Leo University Athletics is offering a chance for you to fundraise for your organization and share the pride of being a fan and valued member of the Lions community.
For the 2012-13 academic year the PRIDE PASS is back– a 'super ticket' that allows holders admission to ALL regular season events for a one-time fee of $20. In an effort to give back to the community and help foster a great game environment, Saint Leo Athletics is providing a chance for local community groups, elementary schools, youth teams and organizations to fundraise for their cause.
The process of sharing the pride is simple:
- For every $20 pride pass sold by your group before October 15, 2012, Saint Leo University Athletics will donate $10 back to your organization. For example, by selling 50 Pride Passes your organization would receive $500.
- Each group must commit to selling a minimum of 20 passes to participate in the program.
- All groups or organizations participating will be honored during a home athletic event.
Terms, conditions and benefits of individuals that purchase the PRIDE PASS are:
- Fans enjoy unlimited general admission to all regular season Saint Leo University athletic events for all 17 athletic teams. The PRIDE PASS expires May 31, 2013 and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The PRIDE PASS does not include admission to select special events, parking or discounts on food or merchandise.
- Individuals who purchase a PRIDE PASS receive a 15% discount on main food items when dining in at Beef O’ Brady’s in Dade City
- Pride Pass holders also receive discount cards to the Saint Leo University Dining Hall. Please note - discount cards to Saint Leo University Dining Hall may not be used by current students, faculty or staff members.
If your group or organization is interested in being involved please contact Associate Athletic Director John Semeraro at 352-588-8223 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.